The DISM error 0x800f0906: Source files could not be downloaded, occurred on a Windows 10 based computer after running the “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth” command.
When the entire DISM command line tool fails with error code 0x800f0906, the accompanying error message either states that the original versions cannot be downloaded, or the files needed to restore the exact repository simply cannot be found.
How to fix DISM RestoreHealth error 0x800f0906. Method 6: Run the DISM command again Pass a couple. Check your date and time methods. Method 3: Run the Windows Troubleshooter Update Method 4: Force a Windows Rollback to Restore the Windows Store Update File Other DISM methods handle /RestoreHealth errors.
The DISM log file can be obtained from C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log. I have no idea how to solve this problem. No offers? This thread is now locked.
How to fix DISM restorehealth error 0x800f0906?
How to fix DISM RestoreHealth error 0x800f0906. Treat a person. Run the DISM command again. Method 2: Check alternative dates and epochs. Method 3: Run the Windows Update troubleshooter Method 4: Directly Force Windows to Rebuild the Windows Update Store Catalog Other ways to fix DISM /restorehealth errors.
How do I fix NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800F0906?
solution or workaround
- Insert your Windows 5 installation disc and write down the commands. Look for folders in /source/sxs.
- Run each command line command as an administrator. a On the Windows Start screen, right-click any open application, and then hold down the Spacebar and click All Applications. …
- Use the Imagine and Management Tool from Deployment Servicing to install .NET 3.5.
How do I fix error 0x800F0906?
Marketing error 0x800F0906. This error code occurs because the computer is unable to download required documents from Windows Update. This behavior can certainly be caused by network firewall or proxy server settings, or network firewall or proxy server errors. To resolve certain issues, try connecting to this Microsoft Update site.
How do I fix NET framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800f0906?
Workaround for solution
- Insert one or all of the Windows 8 installation discs and specify the drive. Locate the /source/sxs folder.
- Run a command prompt as an administrator. a) On the Windows Start screen, right-click any free space and select All Apps. …
- Use the Image Deployment Service and Management Tool to install .NET 3.5.
How do I fix Net Framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800f0906?
solution or workaround
- Paste your Windows 8 installation and take note of the disk. Check the /source/sxs folders.
- Run as administrator from the command line. On a) a specific Windows homepage, right-click one of your windows. Spacebar and click All Applications. …
- Use the Deployment Image Servicing system and therefore install the management tool in .NET 3.5.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.