Atibtmon.exe Application Error. This is definitely a variant of the actual error and you should be able to fix it with comparable solutions. Atibtmon.exe has stopped working If you receive a message that Atibtmon.exe has stopped working, the problem might be related to your power settings. To fix the problem, change your selection and see if that helps.
Atibtmon.exe is located in the C:\Windows\System32 directory. The file size in Windows 10/8/7/XP is 118784 bytes. Atibtmon.Is exe is a useful trust file from Microsoft.
Open the Windows Start menu and select Run. Type CMD and hit Enter when (or if you’re using Windows ME, type COMMAND)). Type regsvr32 atibtmon.exe 126.96.36.199 and press Enter.
Can I delete Atibtmon exe?
Go to the parent submission page containing the atibtmon.exe file and delete it. Double-click the computer icon on the desktop. Delete the file named atibtmon.exe. Just move it to trash, don’t delete it permanently if the error persists.
How do I fix system32 Atibtmon exe?
To fix this issue, change some power settings and see if that helps.
- Get the older version associated with the display driver. …Turn off Vari-Bright
- near the Catalyst Control Center. …
- Rename or delete Atibtmon.exe.
- Disable… Powerplay the latest version of the Catalyst Control Center. …
- Remove the battery. …
- Disable external service and event service. …
- Perform a clean boot.
How do I fix system32 Atibtmon exe runtime error?
Fix atibtmon.Runtime exe error
- Connect your tablet or laptop directly to a power source.
- Disable the Atibtmon.exe procedure through the task manager.
- Setting Vari-Bright in the control Turn off the Catalyst Center.< /li>
- Install a third party display driver.
- Disable AMD External Event Service.
- Change AMD graphics performance settings.
- Rename/delete atibtmon. exe.
How do I uninstall Atibtmon exe?
Change to the parent directory containing the atibtmon.exe file and delete it. Double-click the computer icon on the desktop. Delete the file named atibtmon.exe. Just move it to trash, don’t use it for permanent deletion if most of the errors still persist.
What is C Windows system32 Atibtmon EXE?
First, let’s explain what atibtmon.exe is running. This small program is designed to switch to power saving mode when the laptop is disconnected from the network, so it is designed to work with ATI video cards. When it comes to power saving benefits, the app achieves this by simply dimming the screen.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.