Press the “Windows key” + “R” to get the “Run” window. Type “devmgmt. msc” and press ok to get the “Device manager”.
Expand the “Network Adapters” and then right-click on your Bluetooth driver and select “Uninstall”.
Once uninstalled, restart your PC and then check.
The BTServer.exe error is usually related to the Bluetooth device driver installed on your computer systems. Please follow the instructions below and therefore check if this solves the underlying problem. 1. Open Device Manager by pressing the Windows R+ key, then type devmgmt.msc and type Attention
Therefore, buyers should check their own BTServer.exe process on PC to make sure the game is not a threat. We often recommend Task Manager to check the security of your PC. It was among our top downloads from The Washington Post and PC World, respectively. Not one but two users consider BTServer.exe to be an absolutely essential or controlled application for Windows.
“bterror.exe” is usually associated with Bluetooth adapter/drivers. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling your Bluetooth software to see if that solves the problem. Do the following: Press “Windows Key” + “R” to open the “Run” window. Enter “devmgmt.msc” and click “OK” to register the Device Manager.
How do I fix Btserver exe application error?
Do the following:
- Press Windows Special Key + R to open the Run window. Enter devmgmt. msc” then click “OK” to access the “Device Manager”.
- Expand the “Adapters” network, then right-click on your Bluetooth club and select “Uninstall”.
< li> After removal. , restart your computer and check.
How do I fix BTServer exe error?
Methods to fix BTServer.exe error in Windows 10 Method 1: Update all drivers. Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth adapter driver Method 3: Use a Trojan to remove the suspicious file. Method 4: Use a scan file (.sfc)
How do I fix Btserver exe error?
Do the following:
- Usually press the “Windows key” “R” + to open the “Run” window. Enter devmgmt. msc” again and click OK to bring up Device Manager.
- Expand Network Adapters and right-click the Bluetooth tab and select Uninstall.
- li> < li>After uninstalling, restart any computer and check.
How do I get rid of BTServer exe error?
Methods to Fix BTServer.Error exe in Windows 10
- Method 1: Update the driver.
- Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall each of our Bluetooth adapter drivers.
- Method 3: Antivirus deletes suspicious files.
- Method 4: Use System File Scan (SFC)
- Best way: Restart this PC.
Can I disable BTServer?
BTServer.exe runs the entire process that provides data such as audio over a Bluetooth connection. This is not a mandatory Windows processing and can be turned off if it causes problems.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.