Just delete the registry entry and reboot the system. It should work just fine. it worked for me. Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
1075 Error The dependency provider does not exist or was recently marked for deletion. In some dilemmas, you get error 1068 when you try to launch Themes Aero and themes and options don’t work. Windows may not have been able to start the Theme Service on the local computer. Error 1068: Dependency and service group error on startup.
Update: No, sfc /scannow did nothing. Error 1075 may indicate that a person depends on IT services, i.e. it does not exist. You can see what applications it depends on by running qc ServiceName structured from the command (sc.exe prompt if from PowerShell) – change the service name if Home is something else – and I would say the “Check dependencies” section “.
Error 1075 – A dependency that doesn’t actually exist or is marked for removal. Windows Terminal Services can be enabled in host server application mode, which will cause the standalone installation to fail. For more information about this important ClearCase issue, see TechNote 1119359.
because when I push to the Vmware Horizon View Connection Service server and log in there I get error 1075: Dependency service may not exist or be marked for deletion
How do you fix the error 1075 the dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion on Windows 10?
Error 1075 The user service does not exist or is marked for deletion.
- Click Start, just click Run, type regedit in the Open field and click OK.
- In the Registry Editor, locate the following registry subkey and click on it: …
- Right-click the DependOnService entry, and then select Delete instead of Edit.
How do I fix error 1075 the dependency service does not exist?
Fix it now!
- Right-click the Start button and select Run.
- Type services.msc and click OK.
- Scroll down and find Defender Firewall Windows.< /li>
- Right-click and select Properties.
- In the Shared Location section, select Automatic as the startup company type.
- Restart the service by right-clicking this item and selecting Restart. .
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.