Error 0x80070652 means that a previous Windows installation has not yet been completed. Having two or more installations running simultaneously confuses the operating system since Windows wasn’t designed to run several Windows Installer instances at the same time.
1. Press Windows Key + X on the keyboard and then select “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the menu.
2. Stop the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. To do this, type the following commands at a command prompt. Press the
3. Now rename the SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2 folder. You can do this by typing the following commands in the Command Prompt. Press the “ENTER”
4. Now, let’s restart the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. Typethe following commands in the Command Prompt for
HTML error code 0x80070652 can be caused by a corrupted update file. To help resolve the recovery issue, we recommend that you run the Windows Update troubleshooter. This will check and fix any update issues found on your Windows PC.
Error codes 0x80d02002 and 0x80070652 are related to Windows and Update, which means there is a problem causing updates to fail and install. This may be due to a corrupted Windows Update component or conflicts between 3 software parts, etc.
Step 1: Click the “Start” button and select “Settings” to open Windows Settings. Step: Select “Windows Update and Security”, “Recovery”, “Backup” in the setting window. Step 3: Click on the update history to see the update that didn’t help you install. Click Failed to Install for more information.
Open the setup program (Windows logo key + I). Click Update & Security. To navigate in my left pane. Select Windows Update. Click on more options. Viewing someone’s update history. Click Uninstall updates. Select the specific update you think is the cause and buy it anyway to remove it.
How do I fix Windows error code 0x80070652?
How to Fix Windows Update Error Coupon 0x80070652
- Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
- Run the System File Checker.
- Update device drivers.
- Install the update manually.
< li>Specify the software distribution folder .
What is error code 0x80070652?
If you receive error code 0x80070652 with the message ERROR_INSTALL_ALREADY_RUNNING, out means that the previous Windows mount did not complete successfully. This usually happens when the update is blocked.
How do I fix error code 0x80070652?
Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard, then choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu. Stop the core BITS, Cryptographic, Installer msi, and most Windows Update services. Now rename exactly the SoftwareDistribution folder and Catroot2. Now let’s restart BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update services.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.