Solution One: Uninstall Problematic Software in Safe Mode. Step 1: Restart your PC. Press “Shift + F8” key when the
Solution Two: Startup Repair in Windows Recovery Environment. Step 1: Download Windows 10 Media Creation on another PC
Solution Three: Restore System with Windows Recovery Environment. This solution requires an administrator account to
Perform Startup Repair.
Uninstall Problematic Software in Safe Mode.
Use Command Prompt.
Run System Restore.
Reset your PC.
Reinstall Windows 10.
How to fix Windows 10 not booting?
Windows Not 10 boots after UpdateRevert Installed Updates. Wait patiently for the Windows 10 boot process to start after turning on the device.
Recovery with Startup Repair. When Windows 10 won’t start, you can fix it by running Automatic Medical Repair in the Recovery Environment.
Reboot in safe mode.
Check the command for errors using the command line.
Failed to archive disk.
How do I fix errors in Windows 10?
[Magic section] The first way. Run a Windows 10 disk check anywhere on the partition owner.
Method 2: CHKDSK Windows 10 with elevated command prompt.
Method 3: Restore Windows 10 CHKDSK using third party software
Method 4: Run Check Disk Windows 10 from the installation CD/USB drive. The above three methods will show you how to run CHKDSK if your computer can boot successfully.
How to fix error code 0x80070652 in Windows 10?
To fix Windows 10 update error 0x80070652, follow these steps: Reset the platform distribution folder
Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
Run the SFC utility
Remove requested updates
Manually reinstall updated files
How do I fix error code 0xc0000001?
Fix #7: Use Windows Settings
- Restart your computer. SHIFT
- Press + F8 during startup to open the recovery screen.
- Select advanced recovery options. To
- go to the “Troubleshooting” section, then in the “Advanced Options” section.
- Select “Windows Startup Options”.
- Click Restart.
How do I fix error code 0xc0000001 on my Acer?
Fix #7: Use Windows Startup Options
- Reboot your current computer.
- Press SHIFT + F8 when you see the startup repair screen.
- Select advanced recovery options.
- Navigate to See Troubleshooting with advanced options.
- Select Windows Startup Options.
- Click Restart.
How do I fix Dell error code 0xc0000001?
How can I get data on error 0xc0000001?
- First step of the code: create bootable media on a regular computer. Plug in a USB flash drive to use a regular computer. …
- Step two: The boot computer encountered the standard error 0xc0000001. …
- Step Select 3: Emergency call source. …
- Step 4 Choice: Secondary target. …
- Step 5. Get started.
What causes error code 0xc0000001 Windows 10?
In fact, error code 0xc0000001 can be caused by various reasons such as corrupted system file, corrupted SAM, corrupted RAM space, etc. On the next page, we will guide you on how to fix Windows 10 error code 0xc0000001.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.