The alternate option is to remove the unwanted startup entries through “msconfig” command. Reboot the computer once. After that, the SysMenu. dll problem should be fixed.
1. Download the free program Autoruns by Microsoft. Available at Microsoft Technet
2. Find the yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with sysmenu.dll.
3. Right click any yellow highlighted row ending with sysmenu.dll and choose delete .
4. Try to find all yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with sysmenu.dll from “Everything” tab, delete them.
5. Reboot Computer
One of the reasons for this point is that the SysMenu.dll file is indeed in the wrong place. So you can try to copy the correct directory here. Here’s how: Step 1: Press Windows + E to open File Explorer. Step 2: Navigate to all directory paths: Windows.old > Presented Program – General > Files > System. Locate the copy and the SysMenu.dll file.
The missing DLL error can be fixed with a repair tool like Outbyte PC Repair, which helps fix individual system issues, clean up unnecessary versions, and fix any DLL errors along the way. Step 1: Download the setup file from here. Step 3 or more: Click “Repair” to repair all products and solutions that may be causing missing DLL errors.
System in the configuration dialog, disable sysmenu.Under dll Boot Tab if this important boot option is present. And check in the instance if there is any key info related to sysmenu.dll on . If so, try deleting them. I am using this RunDLL error message – C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll
How do I fix SysMenu DLL error?
How to fix SysMenu. dll error in windows 10?
- I would say remove the SysMenu. dll.…
- Run a third-party absolute DLL fixer. DLLs are vital files for a computer and its office tools. …
- Remove SysMenu. dll from all your browsers. …
- Use automatic runs. …
- Perform a clean boot. …
- Review your good system. …
- remove problematic products. …
- Change your registration.
How do I fix SysMenu DLL in Windows 7?
An alternative option now is to remove the unwanted job at startup using the msconfig command. Reboot your PC workstation once. After doing that, the problem with SysMenu.Dll should be fixed.
How do I get rid of Sysmenu DLL error?
7. Solution: Edit Your Registry
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time. The Run dialog box will open.
- Type regedit, then click OK and press Enter. Your computer’s Windows Registry Editor will open.
- In the right pane of the Computer Editor, find the system menu. dll. Whatever the system menu means. dll where you find it, delete it.
How do I uninstall RunDLL sysmenu.dll in Windows 10?
Select Apps & Features from the Continue menu. On the right side, locate the program associated with the RunDLL Sysmenu.dll error and select it. Then click on the Delete button. Click Remove to confirm. Note. If you really can’t find the right program, sort the apps in the control panel by date, and also look for recently installed suspicious solutions.
What is SysMenu DLL?
dll (C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll) is spyware and adware that often comes bundled with other great free programs downloaded from the Internet. Unfortunately, some of the downloads do not specify which other software will also be installed, and you may find that you and your family have SysMenu installed.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.