When Windows Explorer is opened, a runtime error occured randomly. This issue is caused by a faulty Visual C++ Runtime Library or certain applications which use the Runtime. To fix this issue, we’ll reinstall Visual C++ Runtime, run Windows updates, root out the culprit applications.
1. Perform a clean boot Press Windows Key + R and enter msconfig.
2. Remove your graphics card driver In the Search bar enter device manager.
3. Reinstall Windows 10 Restart your PC several times during the boot.
4. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables Press the
5. Create a new user account Press the
6. Turn off the Compatibility mode
7. Reinstall the problematic application
Note that the C++ Runtime Error means that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package does not work and fails when functions require it. This perfectly explains the main reasons why Microsoft Visual C++ appears when certain applications stop working due to a runtime error. How to fix Visual Microsoft C++ Runtime Error on Windows 10?
This problem is almost certainly caused by a bug in the Visual C++ Runtime Library or some applications that use the runtime. To resolve the issue, we reinstall the Visual C++ Runtime, Windows Updates, and remove the culprit applications. This issue can even affect Windows 10 Creators Update and many users sometimes get runtime errors related to it.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library runtime error r6025?
NET framework or the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages are the best way to fix the r6025… error message.
- Analysis of system files. Microsoft
- patches NET Framework 3.5.
- Installs the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.
- Clear Windows startup.
- Delete unnecessary files and reinstall files.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call?
You can try the following steps to fix this error:
- Use Applications, then Features or Network Programs and Features in Control Panel to review or reinstall the program.
- Check Windows Update in Control Panel for software .
- Check for updated versions of most applications. Contact the app owner if the problem persists.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call?
You can try the following steps to fix this action plan error:
- Use the Apps and Features or Programs and Features page in Control Panel to repair and reinstall the program.
- Check Windows Update under Software Updates in Control Panel .
< li> Check for an updated version of the current application. If the problem persists, contact the supplier’s application.
How do I fix Runtime Error Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library?
This error can be caused by missing runtime components of the Visual C++ Libraries, or by programming problems. I suggest you do a clean boot and see if you can install. A clean boot will check to see if any third-party app services or ITC elements are causing this issue.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library Runtime error R6025?
How to Fix Microsoft Visual Error r6025
- Analyze system files.
- Repair Microsoft NET Framework 3.5.
- Install Visual C++ redistributable packages.
- Windows boot cleanup. Junk
- Delete files and reinstall software.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.