Error in BCD File: Most commonly, the 0xc000000f error occurs because the BOOTMGR (Boot Manager) cannot locate the BCD file. The BCD file can be damaged or missing. It can also be corrupted due to virus attacks, and disk write errors, or power cuts.
File: Windowssystem32winload.exe Status: 0xc000000f Info: The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt. If the error screen mentions winload.efi and not winload.exe, go to Fix: winload.efi is missing or corrupt. This error has been known to occur as a result of one or more of the following:
Corrupted System File: Corruption of system files, mostly caused by sudden power failures, is actually the cause of Windows-related Winload.exe error 0xc000000f. Something similar can happen, especially when writing to a hard drive, if the process is interrupted by a power failure and then the file is corrupted.
File: tldr Status: 0xc000000f Info: The selected connection could not be loaded because you see that the application is corrupted or missing. And here’s a screenshot of that precious error that occurs when the perfect Windows 7 entry points to the corresponding Windows XP partition: Windows couldn’t fail to start. The cause may be a recent hardware or software change. To solve the problem: 1.
What is the difference between Winload exe and Winload efi?
On UEFI-based systems, winload.exe is called winload. efi and can be obtained in the same system32 folder. The EFI extension can only be run through the boot manager that exists in the UEFI firmware.
What is the difference between Winload EFI and Winload EXE?
winresume.exe is probably in the same folder as winload.exe. On UEFI based systems, winload.exe is always called winload. efi and you can try to be on the same system32. The EFI extension is only executable to run the manager available in the UEFI firmware.
How to fix winload.efi error 0xc000000f?
File: \\windows\\system32\\boot\\winload.efi Status: 0xc000000f” 1: Method Disable Driver Signature Enforcement Method 2: Run Startup Repair Method 3: Manually Check and Repair System Method 4: Repair Registry Windows Method 5: Restore the boot configuration data.
How do I fix Windows System32 Winload exe error?
March 26, 2020
- Use Startup Repair. Make sure you can use the Windows 10 installer DVD. So insert the bootable CD into your device and restart your computer. …
- Remove windows. old directory. …
- Reinstall Windows 10. If none of the above two solutions helped you fix Winload.exe errors associated with Windows 10, try reinstalling your operating system.
- Use Startup Repair. Of course, you can use your ten Windows installation DVDs. So put the bootable DVD on your device and wake up your computer. …
- Remove the corresponding windows. old file. …
- Reinstall Windows 10. If the two solutions above did not resolve the Winload.exe parasite in Windows 10, try reinstalling the operating system.
How do I fix Windows system32 Winload exe in Windows 10?
March 26, 2020
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.