Error 0x8024002E is a windows update or WSUS error that stops you from downloading windows updates on your standalone computer or corporate computers. 0x8024002E usually means “ WU_E_WU_DISABLED Access to an unmanaged server is not allowed ”.
The Error 0x8024002E shows that the Windows Update service has been blocked. Sometimes the error 0x8024002E is unnoticed. However, you can identify the error 0x8024002E from the system event log files.
Windows Update error 0x8024002e finds you before downloading Windows extensions to your computer. This is usually motivated by a bad gateway. It also caused malware that restricted Windows Update or the Windows Server Update Service. Therefore, you cannot update the system.
Thank you for your opinion. WSL2 works on all the latest public builds of Windows 10 version 2004 (build 19041), so you no longer need to stay in the Insider program. I ran one test install of WSL and then just reinstalled Windows 10 version 2004.
– PullReview. How to fix WSL registry allocation error 0x80370102 found in Windows 10? This error occurs when computer users try to install a version of Linux to access Linux 2 through the Windows subsystem.
How do I fix error code 0x8024002E?
Ways to Make Sure You Fix Windows Update Error 0x8024002e
- Method 1: Run the Windows Updates troubleshooter.
- Method 2: Turn off access to all Windows updates for features is not configured.
- Method set 3. Disable the value 0 (zero) for the WindowsUpdateAccess registry member
- Method 4: Start the Windows Installer service.
What does error 0x8024002E mean?
Error 0x8024002E is a Windows or Update WSUS error that prevents you from receiving Windows updates on a standalone mobile computer or corporate computer. 0x8024002E usually means “WU_E_WU_DISABLED Access to the unmanaged server is strongly denied.” … This indicates that you are not authorized to access the Microsoft servers.
How do I fix error 0x8024002E?
Methods to Fix Windows Update Error 0x8024002e
- Method 1: Run the Windows troubleshooter to get Windows updates.
- Method set 2: Set “Avoid access to all Windows Update features” to “Not configured”.
- Method Start the Windows Installer service.
< li> Method 3: Set the DisableWindowsUpdateAccess registry key to 0 4: (nil)
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.