Error: 0x800f0906 The source files could not be downloaded. Use the “source” option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature.
How does DHCP scope creation differ in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 compared to prior Windows Server versions?
In Windows Server 2012 R2, realm creation is actually done separately before adding the DHCP server role. In Windows Server 2012 R2, the scope is configured when you install any of the DHCP server roles. In Windows Server 2012 R2, the scope is usually created separately and added after the DHCP server role.
How do I fix NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800F0906?
solution or workaround
- Insert your Windows 8 installation disc and note the drive. Locate the ring folders in /source/sxs.
- Run the command as a forced administrator. a) On the Windows Start screen, right-click any free space and select All Apps. …
- Use this deployment image maintenance and management approach to install .NET 3.5.
- Insert the appropriate Windows 8 installation disc, paying attention to the drive. Find the folders related to /source/sxs.
- Run the command as an administrator. a Right-click anywhere on the Windows Start screen and select All Apps.
- Use… Deployment and Servicing Image Manager to deploy .NET 3.5.
- Insert your Windows 8 installation disc and take note of the drive. Check the version in /source/sxs.
- Run a command prompt as an administrator. a) On the Windows Start screen, right-click any free space and select All Apps. .… .
- Use the .deployment .image .maintenance .and .management tool to help you .install .NET 3.5 .
How do I fix NET framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800f0906?
Workaround for solution
How do I fix Net Framework 3.5 for Windows 8 Windows 8.1 error 0x800f0906?
solution or workaround
How do I fix error 0x800F0906?
Error code 0x800F0906. This evaluation code error occurs because the laptop or PC is unable to download required files from Windows Update. This behavior can be caused by network, proxy, firewall, or configurations, or by network, proxy, scheduling, or errors. To resolve this issue, try connecting to the Microsoft Update website.
Where do I find the error code 0x800f0906?
Make sure you’re connected to the Internet and select To try again, try again. Coupon code error: 0x800F0906? 1. Go to the “Add Windows Features” window: On our own Windows home page, right-click on a large area and select “All Applications”.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.