“The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion” error code 1053 is the cause of a timeout that occurs after a request was initiated by the application in order to start a service but it did not respond in the time window.
Error code 1053 “The master did not respond in detail to the start or control request” – This timeout cause is an ugly head after the request was only initiated by the application to start the service, but it did not respond within the timeout window.
Make sure the service is literally running as a user with administrative privileges. Because the monitoring of Microsoft Windows services is interrelated, the website sometimes monitors the status of the services. After all, if the service doesn’t send a response within 30 seconds, this error occurs. They might be able to change the entry so the main service has more time to actually respond.
This error message is the cause of the timeout that occurs after a good reliable request to start an absolute service has been made, but the window has not appeared in time. There are usually many variations of a text error, ranging from Windows skill issues to user services that aren’t ready to run (including games and other third-party software).
How do you fix error 1053 the service did not respond to the start or control request in timely fashion?
[Fixed] Error 1053: The service did not respond to start or control requests
- Change timeout settings using the registry editor.
- Check for problems with system content.
- Take ownership of the application.
- Update window. You
- protect your online privacy with a VPN client.
- Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss.
How do you fix error 1053 the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion?
- Go to the start menu > > and select regedit.
- Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control.
- Right click on your preferred watch folder in the right pane and select the new DWORD value.
- Name the new DWORD value: ServicesPipeTimeout.
- Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout and select Edit.
How do you fix error 1053 the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion PullReview com?
3. Choose to reinstall the application (if applicable).
- Press Windows + R, type appwiz. cpl” so that it appears in the dialog box and press Enter.
- In the Application Manager, locate and right-click the application, then select Uninstall.
- Restart your computer, then reinstall .
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.