How to Fix Error 1053: The Service did not Respond to the Start or Control Request in a Timely Fashion? Solution 1: Changing Timeout Settings through Registry. The very first thing which we should try is changing the timeout Solution 2: Checking for System File Corruptions. Another thing to try
Error code 1053 “The platform did not respond to the start or control request in a timely manner” is believed to be the cause of the timeout that experts say occurs after an application makes a request to start a service, but it worked. as the chef did not respond during the opening.
Windows was unable to start Autodesk Desktop Licensing Products and Services on the local machine. Error 1053: The service did not respond in a timely manner to your request to start or manage. Corrupted Autodesk Desktop License Manager installation.
#2: Change the timeout settings in the Registry Editor As mentioned above, the Windows service does not actually start on the nearest computer. Error 1053 may occur until the service starts within the specified time. In this case, you have the option to change the timeout settings in the Registry Editor.
How do you fix error 1053 the service did not respond to the start or control request in timely fashion?
[Fixed] Error 1053: The service did not respond to this particular start or control request in a timely manner
- Change the timeout settings in the Windows Registry Editor on your computer.
- Check for problems with system files.
- Take ownership of the application.
- Update Windows.
- Protect your privacy with a VPN client.
- Data recovery tools can prevent permanent loss of reports.
How do you fix error 1053 the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion?
- Select Start > Run > type and edit.
- Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control.
- With the control type selected, click right-click the folder here in the right pane, then select the new DWORD value.
- Name the awesome DWORD: ServicesPipeTimeout.
- Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout and select Edit. < /ol>
- Press Windows + R, type “appwiz.Cpl” in the dialog box, and press Enter.
- Find the application in the Application Manager, right-click it, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your hard drive and then reinstall it.
How do you fix error 1053 the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion PullReview com?
Solution multiple: reinstall (if applicable)
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.