Check to see if any spyware or adware is installed on your system blocking the completion of install process. Check to see if you find any unwanted entry in Add/Remove Programs or Internet Explorer – Add-ons section (Tools – Internet Options – Programs – Manage Add-ons). If you found one, remove/disable this entry.
Error 1721. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run.
Error 1721. There is a problem with the Windows installation package. The tool required for this installation cannot be run. Contact support or belt supplier.
What Causes Error 1722 (Windows Installer Package Error)? Some possible reasons for this error are: Windows Setup is disabled in system settings. One PC has empty or corrupted file systems. Invalid or corrupted registry entries that conflict with the Windows Installer.
Why do I get Windows Installer error 1721?
Windows Installer error 1721 occurs when that Windows Installer is corrupted, broken, or has issues that prevent the tutorial from installing. Therefore, users must fix Read Error 1721 in order to install or uninstall any program.
How do I fix installer error 1721?
Error 1721 or Received 1722 while installing platform
- Press the Windows key + R to activate the run command.
- Type services. msc and press Enter.
- Right click “Windows Installer” and stop the service as well.
- Right click again, start the service and test it to install the program.< /li>
What is Error 1721?
Error 1721 is an Install Shield error code indicating a workflow failure.
How do I fix error 1721?
error 1721 on windows 10
- Method 1: Restart the Windows Installer service. Restart the entire Windows Installer service following the considerations below and see if that helps: …
- Method 2: Run the appropriate IT tool. …
- Troubleshooting problems that prevent you from installing or uninstalling programs (Applies to Windows 10)
- Method 3: Install in compatibility mode.
What does the error 1721 [ or 1722 ] mean?
Clicking the “More Information” button displays an excerpt from the log file with this particular message: “Error 1721 [or 1722]. This caused enough trouble with the Windows Installer package. The program that was running in the next part of the installation did not stop as expected.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.