SQL Server Troubleshooting: Enable Windows Feature – NetFx3, Error Code – 2146498298:
Please try which feature is enabled: Windows NetFx3. There are two ways to activate .NET Framework 3.5. The first one is definitely: go to Server Manager through Windows Server 8. Click on the “Manage” menu. Select Add Roles and Features. Click Continue. Choose a role-based installation, possibly feature-based.
There is a problem with a trusted app or Netflix account. How to make sure you can watch TV again: If you see an error code or error message on your screen, enter the coupon code in the search box below to complete the troubleshooting steps. If you don’t see an error code or message, describe the entire problem in the search standard.
What is the error code for Windows feature netfx3?
Error despite enabling Windows component: NetFx3, error code: -2146498298, try to manage Windows component: NetFx3 from Windows tools, and then run the installer again.
How do I fix NetFx3 error while installing SQL Ser?
NetFx3 error while configuring SQL Ser Learn how. or go to Server Manager Add > Roles and Features. This makes the New > Next window easier. Select > Role Based or Feature Based > Next Install. Navigate to .> .Next .> .Next .> Next > select Specify alternate support path.
How do I fix NetFx3 error while installing SQL Server 2012?
As the error says, we need to enable NetFx3. It actually means. Net In Server Manager UI Body….SOLUTION/SOLUTION
- On the next screen, select a server.
- Click Server for Roles on the next screen. No selection required.
- On the Features screen, select . Features of Net Framework 3.5 as below. Click on the next option.
How do I install NetFx3 on Windows 10?
3. Use the .DISM command to install the .NET Framework 3.5.
- Press the Windows key and At r at the same time. Type cmd in the Run dialog and press Enter.
- And enter the following sections at the DISM prompt: /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:X:sourcexs.< / li>
How do I enable NetFx3?
Activate the feature. Net 3.5 offline function
- Open a “Run as Administrator” command prompt window and navigate to the “C:\” directory.
- Go to the following command and press Enter: Dism / online /enable- feature /featurename :NetFx3 /Source:F:\sources\sxs /all /LimitAccess.
- Wait a few minutes; .
How do I enable NetFx3 on Windows 10?
3. Use the .DISM command to configure the ..NET Framework… 3.5 Press Windows Factor and R at the same time. Type cmd in the Run box and press Enter. At the command prompt, enter the following line: /Online dism /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:X:sourcessxs.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.