Let’s see how to install .Net 3.5 on Windows Server 2012. Since each error message is above in the image, we need to enable NetFx3. This means .Net Framework on the management server. You can enable it by following these steps. Start Manager Server, then click Add roles and features. In the new window, maybe click “Next”.
This Windows installation media can be used as the root cause file when you enable the .NET Framework 3.5 feature. To do this, follow these steps. Purchasers of the installation media can download it from VLC or using the Enhancement Media tool, depending on their preferred version of Windows. Paste the Windows installation movie.
Type “Windows Features” and press Enter. The “Turn Windows features from” dialog box appears. Check the .NET Framework 3.5 box (including .NET 2.0, so 3. Mark 0), select OK, and boot your computer when prompted.
What is the error code for Windows feature netfx3?
An error occurred while activating Windows: netfx3 error, code: -2146498298. Try enabling the Windows Feature: NetFx3 for Windows Administration Tools and then run it again.
How do I fix NetFx3 error while installing SQL Ser?
NetFx3 error while installing SQL Ser. Let’s see how to install . or go to Server Manager > Add Skills and Features. Launch new window > Next. Select > Next > Role-based or structured installation. Jump to .> . Next .> . Next .> . Select .. Net Framework 3.5 Feature > Next. Choose Specify > Exceptional Alternate Source Path.
How do I fix NetFx3 error while installing SQL Server 2012?
As all error messages show, we need to enable NetFx3. It actually means. Net Framework in System Manager UI….SOLUTION/SOLUTION
- On the next screen, select Server. Then
- click the Server Roles screen. No selection required.
- On the Features screen, set . Net Framework 3.5 features as below. Click the Next button.
How to enable netfx3 in Windows Management tools in Windows 10?
How to enable NetFx3 Windows display in Windows Admin Tools in 10? just press the windows key. on a Windows Functions keyboard, also press the Enter key. Edit Windows Shows Off… or 2. Select the . NET Framework 3.5 (including .NET 2.0 and 3.0), enable case sensitivity, select AND OK, restart your device when prompted. After
How do I install NetFx3 on Windows 10?
3. Use .DISM .command .time to .install ..NET Framework 3.5.
- Press the Windows and R keys at the same time. Type cmd in the Run dialog box and press Enter. Type
- followed by the following line at the command prompt: DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:X:sourcessxs.
How do I enable NetFx3 on Windows 10?
3. Use the .DISM command to install the ..NET Framework 3.5. Press the Windows R key and log in at the same time. Type cmd some in the Run dialog box and press Enter. Enter the following line at the command prompt: Command DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:X:sourcessxs.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.