Restart your Computer. You can solve many Windows problems by simply restarting your PC.
Check your Computer’s RAM.
Update all Outdated Drivers.
Perform an SFC Scan.
Run the Windows Disk Checker Scan.
Method 1: Disable faulty System Service A problematic system service may cause this error.
Method 2: Update/Uninstall Device Driver
Method 3: Uninstall Problematic Third-Party Antivirus Program
Method 4: Run CHKDSK Command
Method 5: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Method 6: Check Faulty RAM in Event Viewer
Method 7: Replace Faulty Hardware from System
The page inaccuracy in nonpaged area error can be caused by one or more of the following problems: Windows can find files that are not pageable in the environment. You can fix many Windows issues simply by restarting your computer. And this error is no exception to this rule.
Error 0x00000050 can occur when the computer also has faulty hardware or hardware (damaged RAM or damaged area on the hard drive). Antivirus packages and corrupted NTFS volumes can potentially cause this error to appear. After learning what can cause the PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGED AREA error, do customers know how to deal with it successfully?
Close a good start. Increase virtual memory. Check your hard drive and RAM. update drivers. Restoring system files. Reinstall Windows. What causes page failures due to the use of nonpageable areas?
While erroneous Windows Updates occur from time to time, PAGE FAULT IN AREA non-pageable code is also much more likely to show up as a bad driver. To verify that the problem is largely caused by a driver, take a look at the BSOD-related file (eg. nvlddmkm.sys) and determine if you have updated your vehicle recently or installed a device you just bought.
How do you fix a page fault in a nonpaged area?
- How do I fix the PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGED AREA error?
- Method 1: Revert recent changes.
- Method 2. Start the disk and check the memory.
- Method 3. Disable automatic file size swap management.
- Method 4. Disable the main third-party antivirus application.
- Updated Method 5: Drivers.
- Last words.
How do I fix the page fault in nonpaged area?
Step one: To start the process, press a key like + “Windows X” and select “Device Manager”. Step 2: Expand the desired directory to find the actual driver. After that, you need to allow them to right-click on the driver selection and “Update Driver”. Step 3: In the pop-up window, select “Very easy to find updated driver software”.
How do I fix page fault in nonpaged area?
How to fix a page fault in a specific nonpaged area?
- Check RAM.
- Disable antivirus applications.
- Update device drivers. Automatically disable
- file size substitution for all drives.< /li>
- Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool.
- Check your hard drive.
- Run the diagnostic tool Windows memory.
- Troubleshoot hardware.< /li>
- Reset this PC skill.
How do I fix BSOD STOP 0x00000050 page fault in a nonpaged area?
THE PAGE IN THE ERROR ZONE IS NOT SHOWN
- Test your memory. To fix this problem, you need to run a memory check on your computer.
- Run the System File Checker.
- Automatically disable paging file size management.
- Update your device drivers.
- System Restore.
- Disable your antivirus applications. Check
- hard drive for errors.
- Disable BIOS discovery caching.
How do I fix stop code page fault in a nonpaged area?
How to fix minor difficulty in an area?
- Check non-pageable memory.
- Disable anti-virus applications.
- Update device drivers.
- Disable automatic paging file size management for all drives.
- Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.
- Check your hard drive.
- Run the Hardware Troubleshooter.
- Set up this PC.< / li>
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.