SetPoint is a custom mouse driver for Logitech. However, many users experience the Logitech SetPoint runtime error when launching a software application. According to the survey, our error is often related to missing or visually incorrect placement of C++ libraries.
If troubleshooting methods 1 and 2 definitely didn’t help, you can try reinstalling the exact VC++ runtime libraries. Advertisement Windows Key + R, appwiz.cpl and the next Enter key. Find Visual Microsoft C++ programs in the description file. Select each entry and click “Delete” if necessary. Download and install a fresh copy of this article using the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library runtime error r6025?
NET framework or their Visual C++ Redistributables is the best way to fix playback error r6025….
- Analysis of system files.
- Fix Microsoft NET Framework 3.5.
- Visual installation of C++ redistributable packages.
- Clear Windows startup.
- Delete unnecessary files and reinstall files.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call?
You can try the following steps in the Market to fix this error:
- Use the URL of Applications and/or Features or Programs and Features in Control Panel to reinstall the program.
- Check Windows Update in Control Panel for software updates. To
- check for an updated version that links to the application. Contact the application to see if the problem persists with the supplier.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call?
You can try the following steps to fix the error:
- Use this Apps and Features or Programs and Features page in Control Panel to repair or possibly reinstall the program. Windows
- Check for application updates in Control Panel. li>
- Check for an updated version of the application. However, if the problem persists, contact the application vendor.
How do I fix Runtime Error Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library?
This error can be caused by missing Visual C++ libraries or runtime components – a software issue. I suggest you try clean running shoes and see if you can adjust them. A clean boot can help you check if app agencies or third-party startup items are causing these issues.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library Runtime error R6025?
How to fix Microsoft Visual Error System r6025
- Analyze Files.
- Repair Microsoft NET Framework 3.5.
- Install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.
- Windows Boot Cleanup.Junk >
- Delete the files and reinstall the software.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.