The most common reason for this error is a bug in the app, or a corrupted installation. You can try these steps to fix this error: Use the Apps and Features or Programs and Features page in the Control Panel to repair or reinstall the program. Check Windows Update in the Control Panel for software updates.
The Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library error r6025 occurs on Windows platforms when running software that relies on Visual C++ libraries. When software calls a pure virtual function with an invalid call context, you can get an error message stating, Runtime Error! Program: C:Program FilesProgram Name R6025 – pure virtual function call.
“Runtime error R6025. – Pure virtual function call. According to the Microsoft Knowledge Base article addressing this exceptional issue, run-time error R6025 occurs when a Visual C++-based application indirectly calls a pure virtual component function in a context where a large call to that particular function is probably not even valid.
Some Windows 10 readers and Windows 8 visitors have reported a bug affecting the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Windows randomly encountered a read error when opening File Explorer. This issue is likely caused by a faulty C++ Visual Runtime library or some applications that use the runtime.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library runtime error r6025?
NET Framework, or perhaps the Visual C++ Redistributable Package, are applications that are the best way to fix learning error r6025….
- Analysis of system files.
- Restoring .NET Microsoft Framework 3.5. Visual
- installation of C++ redistributable packages.
- Clear Windows startup.
- Delete unnecessary files and reinstall files.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call?
You can try to fix this error by doing the following:
- Use Apps with Features or Programs and Web Features in Control Panel to clean or reinstall the program.
- Check Windows Update in Control Panel on your laptop or Computer Updates.
- Check for an updated version of the application. Contact the application vendor if the problem persists.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call?
You can try some of these steps to fix this error:
- Use new apps and features or programs and additional minor features in Control Panel to repair or reinstall the program.
- Check Windows Update in Control Panel for software updates.
- Check for an existing version of the application. Usually contact the application if the feedback persists.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library Runtime error R6025?
Here’s how Microsoft handles visual error r6025
- Analyze system files.
- Repair Microsoft NET Framework 3.5.
- Install Visual C++ redistributable packages.
- Clean boot Windows.
- Delete unnecessary files and reinstall downloads.
How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library Runtime error r6025?
You can try these changes to fix this error:
- Use Apps and Features or Programs and Features in Control Panel to repair or reinstall a program.
- Enable Windows Updates in Control Panel to keep track of programs added or removed – Updates for work.< /li>
- Check for an updated series of applications. If the problem persists, contact the smartphone app vendor.
Ermias is a tech writer with a passion for helping people solve Windows problems. He loves to write and share his knowledge with others in the hope that they can benefit from it. He’s been writing about technology and software since he was in college, and has been an avid Microsoft fan ever since he first used Windows 95.